miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2007


HELLO…My name is OLENA MARTINEZ. I am from Colombia originally. I am 17 years old and study engineering electronic at URBE. I live in Maracaibo in los estanques.
I love music, dancing, talking on the phone whit my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family, my country and studing English.
I hate onions, getting up early on the weekend, violence and falsehood.
My dreams is graduate from engineering and be a good engineery, work in an important company and buy a house beatifull with (garage, porch, ten rooms, swimming pool and flower garden) and travel around the world.
My opinion about English, I like study English, I think English is very important.

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Congratulations

You have a great blog site.

I understand it is your College asignment, and is very well organized and easy to read.
For more info about Maracaibo, please check


Maracaibo en CadaLugar.com

it is just
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Freddy Flores Quintero,
webmaster@cadalugar.com

Unknown dijo...

hi olena you have a great blog please come to see my blog a let me comments please